Up next: Tails ‘n Trails
*This post comes to use from our sponsor OrthoNebraska and was written by Lindsey Meyer, PT, DPT. Welcome to spring, runners! Many of you have spent the last couple of months logging sweaty miles on the treadmill or trudging through the snow and ice. The start of...read more
June 22 @ 7a …Details
About the GOATz
The GOATz’s mission is to:
- Promote local trails and trail running.
- Grow the number of active trail runners in and around Omaha.
- Support other trail advocacy groups in the area through financial contributions and volunteer opportunities.
- Advocate for and encourage responsible use and upkeep of our trail systems.
- Be active in securing and developing wilderness areas for trail enjoyment.
- Produce a quality trail race or series in conjunction with other groups of similar interests.
Want to get involved?
You know what makes awesome races more awesome? VOLUNTEERS. We can't do it without them, nor would we want to. If you want to be a Taunter with us, we'll put you to work.