Many people have heard and fear the diagnosis of Lyme disease due to all the negative complexities associated with the illness. (It is called Lyme disease because the first case was discovered in 1977 in Old Lyme, Connecticut. It is not named after a person, so it is...
The Hitchcock experience:
About the GOATz
The GOATz’s mission is to:
- Promote local trails and trail running.
- Grow the number of active trail runners in and around Omaha.
- Support other trail advocacy groups in the area through financial contributions and volunteer opportunities.
- Advocate for and encourage responsible use and upkeep of our trail systems.
- Be active in securing and developing wilderness areas for trail enjoyment.
- Produce a quality trail race or series in conjunction with other groups of similar interests.
Want to get involved?
You know what makes awesome races more awesome? VOLUNTEERS. We can't do it without them, nor would we want to. If you want to be a Taunter with us, we'll put you to work.