Up next: Tails ‘n Trails
As a runner who’s also a dietitian, I’m often asked for nutrition related running advice, and I also dive deep into research related to running nutrition. I am frequently asked, “Is there benefit to starvation training (training your body to sustain continued activity...read more
Tails ‘n Trails:
May 18 @ 8a …Details
May 25 @ 8a …Details
June 22 @ 7a …Details
About the GOATz
The GOATz’s mission is to:
- Promote local trails and trail running.
- Grow the number of active trail runners in and around Omaha.
- Support other trail advocacy groups in the area through financial contributions and volunteer opportunities.
- Advocate for and encourage responsible use and upkeep of our trail systems.
- Be active in securing and developing wilderness areas for trail enjoyment.
- Produce a quality trail race or series in conjunction with other groups of similar interests.
Want to get involved?
You know what makes awesome races more awesome? VOLUNTEERS. We can't do it without them, nor would we want to. If you want to be a Taunter with us, we'll put you to work.