GOATz COVID-19 updates as of May 20, 2020: –
• group runs cancelled
• Tails and Trails rescheduled for Oct 10th. Registrations are on waiting list style, no money will be collected until race status is certain. Visit https://www.facebook.com/tailsntrailsomaha for more information.
• Gravel Classic cancelled
• Dizzy Goat cancelled. Deferrals offered for registrants to 2021. Visit https://www.facebook.com/DizzyGOATRace or email Brady@goatz.org or Kim@goatz.org with specific questions
• Crown of the Crest cancelled. Email Rob@goatz.org with specific questions
• All others races are TBD. We will communicate dates and decisions as we make them. If you find your race cancelled, please remember that we are a non-profit organization that is entirely volunteer operated. We do everything we can to keep our registration fees affordable while offering top notch swag, paying the bills required to put the races on, and still finding ways to give back to the greater Omaha area. If you have additional questions, please never hesitate to reach out to me, Amy, at amy@goatz.org
Stay healthy, be kind, wash your hands. ♥️🐐♥️
xo – Amy