- Tails ‘n Trails Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, & 1-Mile Walk
- Gravel Classic 60K & 30K Gravel Road Race
- Dizzy GOAT 12/6/3 Hour Races
- What the Hill?! Half Marathon Half-a-Half, & Quarter Half
- GOATz Trail Runs: 50K, 21M, 10M, & 5M
- Skyline Ranches XC Runs: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, & Cowpoke Kids Run
- Feast and Feather Thanksgiving Trail Run: Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
- The Hitchcock Experience 100-Mile, 50-Mile, and 13.1 Mile Trail Run
GOATz COVID-19 updates as of April 22, 2020: - Tails and Trails RESCHEDULED for Saturday October 10, 2020. - Gravel Classic - Tentative. Final determination to be announced May 1. - Dizzy Goat - Tentative. Decision to be announced May 20. - Taco Tuesday runs -...
Ticks and Nebraska Trail Running We are trail runners. We run outdoors. Sometimes feel as though we are one with nature. We have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the trails, through forests, long grass and along river banks. There are dangers...
As a runner who’s also a dietitian, I’m often asked for nutrition related running advice, and I also dive deep into research related to running nutrition. I am frequently asked, “Is there benefit to starvation training (training your body to sustain continued activity...
Want to get involved?
You know what makes awesome races more awesome? VOLUNTEERS. We can't do it without them, nor would we want to. If you want to be a Taunter with us, we'll put you to work.