GOATz COVID-19 Update – May 20, 2020.

GOATz COVID-19 updates as of May 20, 2020: – • group runs cancelled • Tails and Trails rescheduled for Oct 10th. Registrations are on waiting list style, no money will be collected until race status is certain. Visit https://www.facebook.com/tailsntrailsomaha...

GOATz COVID-19 Update (April 22, 2020)

GOATz COVID-19 updates as of April 22, 2020: – Tails and Trails RESCHEDULED for Saturday October 10, 2020. – Gravel Classic – Tentative. Final determination to be announced May 1. – Dizzy Goat – Tentative. Decision to be announced May 20....